At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Science (M.S.)
How long does it take to earn a degree?
- Median time to earn the master’s: 2.3 years (Methods)
Contact: Dawn Miller
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 553 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 82 IELTS 6.5 PTE 55 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 105
- This program is no longer active. Please apply for the major of Civil Engineering, with the specialization of Transportation Engineering.
This program is open to domestic and international students.
People who viewed this program also viewed: