Student Affairs


NOTE: The School of Education at ISU no longer offers a certificate in Student Affairs. We do offer an M.Ed. in Education with a specialization in Student Affairs.

Contact: Robyn Goldy
Phone: 515-294-1241
E-mail Address:

Certificate Funding Options

This Certificate program doesn’t currently qualify for Federal Financial Aid. The following funding options are available:


Application Deadlines: `

Program Requires GRE: No

Program Requires GMAT : No

Additional International Requirements:

English Proficiency Minimum:

TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550
TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79
PTE 53

Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS:No

Financial Statement: Application