Graduate Disability Assistantship Program

Funding for your graduate study can come from several sources. Through your academic program of study, GDAP offers financial assistance to graduate students who are disabled.

You cannot apply for GDAP funds as a student. The request is made by your home department/program or hiring unit.

GDAP funding is a part of your entire funding package allowing you to receive a graduate research, teaching, or administrative assistantship much like other students in your program or hiring unit. Departments and hiring units may also request up to 50% of tuition for masters students giving you 100% tuition coverage.


For more information about funding for your graduate education, please contact your program of interest.