Master's Coursework Only Requirements
Please refer to the Graduate College deadlines for term-specific dates. Students are encouraged to complete the steps below as early in the semester as possible, and students are responsible to adhere to the published deadlines to graduate in the term desired. Failure to meet all deadlines will result in postponing graduation to a later term.
- The Program of Study and Committee appointment form must be approved by the Graduate College no later than the term before graduation. In order for the POSC to be approved in any given term, the online form must be approved by the Graduate College by the published deadline for that term.
- Apply for graduation through Access Plus.
- Students who will not meet the graduation requirements for a given term are responsible to withdraw their application through Access Plus by the cancellation deadline.
- The online Coursework Only Final Check form must be received by the Graduate College no later than the cancellation deadline in the term of graduation. Students who do not meet this deadline will have their graduation cancelled by the Graduate College.
- All courses listed on the POSC must be completed or in progress in the term of graduation.
- Students are not required by the Graduate College to register in the term of graduation if all courses have been completed satisfactorily.
- International students holding F-1 or J-1 visas may have additional registration requirements and should contact the International Students and Scholars office as early as possible.