At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of scholarly literature in plant pathology.
- Form testable hypotheses and articulate research objectives that, when met, will lead to significant contributions to knowledge and practice of plant pathology.
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research via appropriate data acquisition and analysis; appropriately interpret results and integrate data into existing knowledge.
- Clearly and accurately communicate technical and practical information, both orally and in writing, to the scientific community, Extension audiences, and the general public.
- Conduct scholarship or other professional activities, in teams or independently, in ways that demonstrate and promote ethical practice, professionalism, diversity and inclusion.
Contact: Dai Nguyen
Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
351 Bessey Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-1020
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- You may submit electronically all of the above items to email@example.com.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 105
- Applications are accepted year round; however, to ensure full consideration for financial support (assistantships and fellowships), applications are due January 1 for Fall admission and August 1 for Spring admission.
This program is open to domestic and international students.
People who viewed this program also viewed: