At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Master Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Online Degrees: None
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of scholarly literature in plant pathology.
- Form testable hypotheses and articulate research objectives that, when met, will lead to significant contributions to knowledge and practice of plant pathology.
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research via appropriate data acquisition and analysis; appropriately interpret results and integrate data into existing knowledge.
- Clearly and accurately communicate technical and practical information, both orally and in writing, to the scientific community, Extension audiences, and the general public.
- Conduct scholarship or other professional activities, in teams or independently, in ways that demonstrate and promote ethical practice, professionalism, diversity and inclusion.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
ISU-wide: Academic Records, GPA, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadlines: Applications are accepted year round; however, to ensure full consideration for financial support (assistantships and fellowships), applications are due January 1 for Fall admission and August 1 for Spring admission.
Program Requires GRE: Yes
Program Requires GMAT : No
|You may submit electronically all of the above items to email@example.com.|
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||550|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||79|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application
Mailing Address if needed:
Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
351 Bessey Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-1020