At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Veterinary Parasitology (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Anatomic Pathology
- 1. Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative hypothesis-driven research by appropriate acquisition, analysis, and reporting of data.
- 2. Interpret research results appropriately, and integrate them into the existing knowledge in the discipline.
- 3. Clearly and accurately communicate research findings orally and in writing.
- 4. Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of scholarly literature in the area of study.
- 5. Conduct scholarship, independently or collaboratively, in ways that consistently demonstrate ethical practice and professionalism.
Contact: Supun Dissanayake
2764 Vet Med
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-1134
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Curriculum vitae
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: Yes
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 105
- Consult FIRST with Veterinary Pathology Department via email
This program is open to domestic and international students.
People who viewed this program also viewed: