Veterinary Clinical Science
At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Animal Production Medicine (M.S.)
- Theriogenology (M.S.)
- Veterinary Medicine (M.S.)
- Veterinary Surgery (M.S.)
How long does it take to earn a degree?
- Median time to earn the master’s: 1.8 years (Methods)
Contact: Megan Jedlicka
Office of Admissions
100 Alumni Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-2011
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- DVM, VMD or Equivalent Veterinary Degree
- Program Requires GRE: Yes
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 105
This program is open to domestic and international students.
People who viewed this program also viewed: