At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Master Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Online Degrees: None
Area(s) of Specialization (will appear on all ISU transcripts after graduation): Cognitive psychology (Ph.D.); Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.); Social psychology (Ph.D.);
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of scientific literature in the student's training area.
- Form testable hypotheses and articulate research objectives that have the potential to lead to significant scientific contributions to the field of study.
- Conduct quantitative research via appropriate acquisition, analysis, and reporting of data.
- Effectively communicate research findings orally and in writing.
- Adhere to ethical principles and demonstrate professionalism in research and/or practice.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
ISU-wide: Academic Records, GPA, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadlines: Counseling, Cognitive, and Social Psychology - December 1st--No admissions for students seeking only the M.S. degree
Program Requires GRE: Yes
Program Requires GMAT : No
|GRE General is required; Subject Tests in Psychology are recommended.|
|Supplemental application required.|
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||560|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||83|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application
Mailing Address if needed: