At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Cognitive psychology (Ph.D.)
- Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.)
- Social psychology (Ph.D.)
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of scientific literature in the student's training area.
- Form testable hypotheses and articulate research objectives that have the potential to lead to significant scientific contributions to the field of study.
- Conduct quantitative research via appropriate acquisition, analysis, and reporting of data.
- Effectively communicate research findings orally and in writing.
- Adhere to ethical principles and demonstrate professionalism in research and/or practice.
Contact: Sarah Kallsen
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Supplemental Application (contact email@example.com)
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 560 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 83 IELTS 56 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- Counseling, Cognitive, and Social Psychology - December 1st--No admissions for students seeking only the M.S. degree
This program is open to domestic and international students.