At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Teamwork effectiveness
- Critical thinking
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
Contact: Sam Sivaskandan
Iowa State University
Dr Charles B Handy Graduate Programs Office
1420 Gerdin Business Building
2167 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011-2027
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Duolingo is temporally being accepted instead of TOEFL/IELTS
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 600 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 100 IELTS 7.5 PTE 68 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 120
- Admission is granted for the fall, spring or summer. Deadlines: June 15 for Fall, November 15 for Spring, and March 15 for Summer. *We encourage international students to apply at least three months before the start of the term they are applying for.
This program is open to domestic and international students.