At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: None
Master Degrees Offered: Master of Engineering (M.Engr.), Master of Science (M.S.)
Online Degrees: Master of Engineering (M.Engr.), Master of Science (M.S.)
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Impart and enhance knowledge about information infrastructure security;
- Expand and develop ability to engineer complex systems;
- Instill and nurture social awareness, and the ability to function in a team;
- Instill and nurture a sense of ethics;
- Develop an understanding of strategic and policy issues.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
ISU-wide: Academic Records, GPA, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadlines: For applicants who require a visa to study on-campus: May 1 for fall admission, September 1 for spring admission. For U.S. applicants or distance-program applicants: July 15 for fall admission; December 1 for spring admission.
Program Requires GRE: Yes
Program Requires GMAT : No
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||550|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||79|
|Duolingo (approved through spring 2023)||105|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application