At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Online Master of Science (M.S.)
- Impart and enhance knowledge about information infrastructure security;
- Expand and develop ability to engineer complex systems;
- Instill and nurture social awareness, and the ability to function in a team;
- Instill and nurture a sense of ethics;
- Develop an understanding of strategic and policy issues.
Contact: Stacey Ross
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- The GRE is optional for all Spring 2023 applicants.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- For applicants who require a visa to study on-campus: May 1 for fall admission, September 1 for spring admission.
For U.S. applicants or distance-program applicants: July 15 for fall admission;
December 1 for spring admission.
This program is open to domestic and international students.