Electrical, computer, cyber security and software engineers are at the core of our rapidly changing smart world. They are the daring visionaries and bright minds who imagine and invent technologies that connect the world, from power and communications to healthcare, finance and avionics.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Online Master of Science (M.S.)
- Bioengineering (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Communications and Signal Processing (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Electric Power and Energy Systems (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Electromagnetics, Microwave, and Nondestructive Evaluation (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Microelectronics and Photonics (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Predictive Plant Phenomics (Ph.D.)
- Systems and Controls (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Very Large Scale Integration (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Electric Power and Energy Systems
- Microwaves and Nondestructive Evaluation
- Microelectronics and Photonics
- Systems and Controls
- VLSI Design
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge and scholarly literature in their fields of study.
- Understand ethical principles and conduct responsible research
- Effectively communicate and disseminate their technical contributions.
- Students pursuing theses/dissertations shall also demonstrate ability to conduct state-of-the-art research and expand the knowledge base in their fields of study
Contact: Stacey Ross
Submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- GRE is optional for all Spring 2023 applications.
- Three letters of recommendation are required to be submitted electronically with your on-line application.
- The Master of Engineering is a course-based program primarily for online students. For additional information about the Master of Engineering program, click here.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 570 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 88 IELTS 6.5 PTE 59 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- For Fall entry, the funding priority deadline is January 15; for Spring entry, it is September 1. Applications are welcome after these dates, and will receive consideration for remaining admission and funding opportunities.
This program is open to domestic and international students.