At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Online Master of Science (M.S.)
- Computing and Networking Systems (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Predictive Plant Phenomics (Ph.D.)
- Secure and Reliable Computing (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Software Systems (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Very Large Scale Integration (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Information Systems Security/Networking
- Software Systems
- VLSI Design
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge and scholarly literature in their fields of study.
- Understand ethical principles and conduct responsible research
- Effectively communicate and disseminate their technical contributions.
- Students pursuing theses/dissertations shall also demonstrate ability to conduct state-of-the-art research and expand the knowledge base in their fields of study
Contact: Stacey Ross
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- GRE is optional for all Spring 2023 applications.
- Three letters of recommendation are required to be submitted electronically with your online application.
- The Master of Engineering is a course-based program primarily for online students. For additional information on the Master of Engineering program, click here.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 570 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 88 IELTS 6.5 PTE 59 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- For Fall entry, the funding priority deadline is January 15; for Spring entry, it is September 1. Applications are welcome after these dates, and will receive consideration for remaining admission and funding opportunities.
This program is open to domestic and international students.