At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Accounting (M.B.A.)
- Business Analytics (M.B.A.)
- Finance (M.B.A.)
- Information Systems (M.B.A.)
- Leadership (M.B.A.)
- Marketing (M.B.A.)
- Supply Chain Management (M.B.A.)
- Ivy MBA students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ivy MBA students will effectively lead and work in diverse teams
- Ivy MBA students will critically solve business problems
- Ivy MBA students will be able to integrate ethical and global perspectives in decision making.
Contact: Sam Sivaskandan
Iowa State University
Dr. Charles B Handy Graduate Programs Office
1420 Gerdin Business Building
2167 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011-2027
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- GMAT or GRE is acceptable One or the other is required.
- Essay (uploaded to online application)
- Resume (may be uploaded with online appliction)
- Two Letters of Recommendation required
- Interview (by invitation)
- Duolingo is temporally being accepted instead of TOEFL/IELTS
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: Yes
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 600 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 100 IELTS 7.5 PTE 68 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 120
- Full-time admission is granted for the fall term only. Deadlines for the full-time program: May 1 - Priority for Scholarships & Assistantships, July 1 - final deadline. GMAT/GRE is required for full-time MBA Applicants.
Professional (part-time) admission is granted for the fall, spring or summer. Priority Deadlines: July 1 for fall, December 1 for spring, and April 1 for summer. GMAT is not required for Professional MBA applicants.
This program is open to domestic and international students.