At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Professional Master of Business Administration (P.M.B.A.)
- Online Professional Master of Business Administration (P.M.B.A.)
- Accounting (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Accounting Analytics (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Business Analytics (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Finance (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Healthcare Analytics and Operations (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Information Systems (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Leadership (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Marketing (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Real Estate (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Supply Chain Management (M.B.A., P.M.B.A.)
- Ivy MBA students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ivy MBA students will effectively lead and work in diverse teams
- Ivy MBA students will critically solve business problems
- Ivy MBA students will be able to integrate ethical and global perspectives in decision making.
How long does it take to earn a degree?
- Median time to earn the master’s: 1.8 years (Methods)
Contact: Sam Sivaskandan
Iowa State University
Dr. Charles B Handy Graduate Programs Office
1420 Gerdin Business Building
2167 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011-2027
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- GMAT or GRE is acceptable One or the other is required.
- Essay (uploaded to online application)
- Resume (may be uploaded with online appliction)
- Two Letters of Recommendation required
- Interview (by invitation)
- Duolingo is temporally being accepted instead of TOEFL/IELTS
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: Yes
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 600 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 100 IELTS 7.5 PTE 68 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 120
- Full-time admission is granted for the fall term only. Applications are due by June 15. International students should apply at least three months before the start of term they are applying.GMAT/GRE is required for full-time MBA Applicants.
Professional (part-time) admission is granted for the fall, spring or summer. Priority Deadlines: June 15 for fall, November 15 for spring, and March 15 for summer. GMAT is not required, but encouraged, for Professional MBA applicants.
This program is open to domestic and international students.