At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Master Degrees Offered: Master of Engineering (M.Engr.), Master of Science (M.S.)
Online Degrees: Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
Area(s) of Emphasis (for program use only): Advanced Materials Systems; Aerodynamics; Combustion and Aero-Structural Interaction; Aviation Biofuels; Complex Systems and Optimization; Guidance, Controls, and Astrodynamics; Non-destructive Testing and Evaluation
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Conduct comprehensive literature review/survey in the relevant field of study to identify knowledge gaps.
- Formulate research objectives that will lead to significant contributions to the field of study.
- Conduct quality research via appropriate scientific methods, in teams or independently.
- Interpret research results appropriately, integrating them into the existing knowledge in the discipline.
- Disseminate research findings orally and through technical and scholarly writing to advance the knowledge base.
- Follow ethical practice and professionalism.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
Application Deadlines: January 15 for the following fall semester; September 1 for the following spring semester.
Program Requires GRE: Yes
Program Requires GMAT : No
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||550|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||80|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application
Mailing Address if needed:
Aerospace Engineering Graduate Program
Dept of Aerospace Engineering
Iowa State University
2271 Howe Hall, Room 1200
Ames, IA 50011-2271