At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Athletic Training (M.T.R.)
- Ability to use effective communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate competence in athletic training skills and knowledge
- Ability to possess ethical, caring, professional attributes and behaviors as a health care professional
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills ensuring them of being an effective athletic trainer
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to apply clinical skills and make evidence-based decisions to optimize patient outcomes
How long does it take to earn a degree?
- Median time to earn the master’s: 2.0 years (Methods)
Contact: Mary Meier
223 Forker Building
534 Wallace Road
Ames, IA 50011
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Graduate Program Information Sheet
- Technical Standards
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2025) 105
- December 1 followed by rolling admissions until summer start
International students who wish to enroll in Online Degree programs for study within the U.S., please contact , for additional information.
People who viewed this program also viewed: