At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: None
Master Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
Online Degrees: Master of Science (M.S.)
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- create meeting and event plans based on research and analysis, trends, goals and objectives, larger organizational plans and financial resources; work within economic and social realities; and work within unique conditions in highly complex and unpredictable environments.
- analyze event and meeting risks and develop comprehensive risk management and event management response plans to cover unpredictable and complex situations.
- design and build a range of revenue streams and manage financial processes and pricing.
- create and monitor human resource plans to achieve event and organizational goals, build teams, and develop training and development plans for staff, volunteers, and other stakeholders.
- design program components and delivery formats and determine functional requirements.
- manage meeting and event site(s) by completing site inspections and selecting the best option(s); create site layouts/floor plans; develop the logistics plan; monitor the set-up, take-down and running of the event; and establish onsite communication protocol.
- integrate multidisciplinary social science theories to explain current event management challenges and opportunities.
- engage in critical thinking, accept new models/paradigms, examine similarities and analogies, and recognize new priorities in the event management domain.
- understand the ethical, legal, societal, and economic concerns of event management.
- visualize, interpret, and communicate event management concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
ISU-wide: Academic Records, GPA, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadlines: Information coming soon.
Program Requires GRE: No
Program Requires GMAT : No
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||550|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||79|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application