Population Sciences in Animal Health
At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- This is a research-focused doctoral graduate program aiming to train future leaders and create/disseminate knowledge in the area of Population Sciences in Animal Health. Program graduates will be prepared to critically assess needs and develop scientifically validated methods to prevent and respond to productivity, health and welfare issues in animal populations.
Contact: Dr. Daniel Linhares
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- Applications considered throughout the year.
This program is open to domestic and international students.