Professional Practice in Dietetics
The Iowa State University Dietetic Internship has reorganized into the Master of Professional Practice in Dietetics to train future Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Detailed program information is available under the "Future Students" tab on our website: https://www.dietetics.iastate.edu/
- Master of Professional Practice in Dietetics (M.P.P.)
- Online Master of Professional Practice in Dietetics (M.P.P.)
Contact: Dr. Mridul Datta
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- Application for the May 2022 cohort will open on September 13, 2021 and close on December 5, 2021.
International students who wish to enroll in Online Degree programs for study within the U.S., please contact , for additional information.