Rural Agricultural Technological and Environmental History
At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Master Degrees Offered: None
Online Degrees: None
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Demonstrate appropriate command of scholarly literature in particular areas of historical study as well as an understanding of basic methodologies of historical study in general.
- Develop research projects that expand historical knowledge and understanding in particular areas.
- Conduct research and interpret results appropriately, integrating them into existing disciplinary knowledge.
- Communicate research findings effectively in both oral and written form, and through the use of other media when appropriate, to a variety of audiences.
- Exhibit professionalism and correct ethical practices in scholarship and other professional conduct.
- Cultivate an awareness of the full range of career options available to historians and the applicability of historical knowledge in diverse contexts.
People who viewed this program also viewed:
ISU-wide: Academic Records, GPA, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadlines: January 15 for assistantship consideration
Program Requires GRE: No
Program Requires GMAT : No
|Writing sample (20-25 pages) addressed to program director|
Additional International Requirements:
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)||600|
|TOEFL Internet (iBT)||100|
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Financial Statement: Application