At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Online Master of Engineering (M.Engr.)
- Demonstrate learning of state-of-the-art in focus area
- Demonstrate learning of all graduate level coursework.
Contact: Deborah McDonough
***PLEASE NOTE*** Official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores MUST be submitted by the application deadline, in order to make your application complete AND on time.
Please DO NOT mail any documents to the IMSE Department. They MUST be submitted electronically as part of your application with the Office of Admissions-- they handle the entire application process for the academic programs.
Mailing and emailing documents to either the IMSE Department OR the Office of Admissions will lengthen the time it takes for the Office of Admissions to receive and/or process these documents.
This could cause your application to be delayed, putting it at risk of being late or incomplete-- ***incomplete applications AND applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered.
Graduate College Requirements:Program Specific Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Program Requires GRE: No
- Program Requires GMAT: No
- Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
- Financial Statement: Application
- English Proficiency Minimum:
TOEFL Paper (PBT) 550 TOEFL Internet (iBT) 79 IELTS 6.5 PTE 53 Duolingo (approved through spring 2023) 105
- July 15 - Fall; November 15 - Spring; April 15 - Summer
This program is open to domestic and international students.