The primary goals of the ISU AGEP program are to (a) increase the number of underrepresented students obtaining graduate degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
You cannot apply for the AGEP fellowship as a student. You must be nominated by your departmentor program.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Member of an underrepresented ethnic group (African American, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander).
- Admitted into a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) field.
- US citizenship (permanent residents are ineligible).
- Enrolled as a first semester Ph.D. student with a fall entry date.
- The fellowship is for five (5) years from the term of entry.
- Changing to another program of study may terminate the fellowship.
The annual stipend is $27,500.
Tuition will be covered 100%.
Mandatory Student Fees
All mandatory student fees will be covered 100%.
For more information about funding for your graduate education, please contact your program of interest.➤