Please MAKE A RESERVATION for your lab use.
English proninciation software:
Additional English learning software:
- To use the Pronunciation Lab computers for English pronunciation practice only.
- Not to misuse, modify, or abuse the Pronunciation Lab computer equipment or software in any way. If the computer equipment or its software is damaged while used by me, I will be responsible for the cost of repairs not to exceed the replacement cost of the equipment and software.
- To promptly notify Elena Cotos (email@example.com) if the Pronunciation Lab computer or software is malfunctioning or damaged.
- Not to consume food and drinks in the Pronunciation Lab.
- To be responsible for saving my work on my own media (e.g., flash-drive) and to delete any files that I have saved on the hard drive when I finish work. ISU and the International TA Program are not responsible for any data loss or data corruption that may occur.
Pearson Hall: Home of the International TA Program and the Graduate College.