Program and Application Information:
Director of Graduate Education: Dr. Say Kee Ong
Application Contact: Kathy Petersen, Graduate Secretary
Program Location: 374 Town Engineering Building
Program Telephone: 515-294-4975
Program Fax: 515-294-8216
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Program Website: http://www.ccee.iastate.edu/
Application Website: http://www.admissions.iastate.edu/apply/index.php
Tuition Calculator: Tuition Calculator Webpage
Catalog Link: http://catalog.iastate.edu/
Request Specific Program Information:
Certificate(s) Offered: Certificate in Construction Management, Environmental Engineering, and Environmental Systems. For certificate requirements, click here.
Area(s) of Specialization (will appear on all ISU transcripts after graduation):
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Application Deadlines: Our department accepts graduate student applications throughout the year. International applicants are encouraged to apply by January 1 for the fall semester and July 1 for the spring semester because it may take up to 3 months for an admission decision after application materials have arrived.
English Proficiency Minimum:
|TOEFL Paper (PBT)
| TOEFL Internet (iBT)
Program Will Review Without TOEFL or IELTS: No
Program Requires GRE: Yes
GRE/TOEFL/IELTS information: The TOEFL or IELTS requirement is waived if you have earned a BS or MS from a country where English is the only official language. GRE guidelines are: V-146, Q-155, and AW-4.0. GRE is waived if a BS or MS is earned from a U.S. ABET accredited school.
Program Profile: All specialization areas strongly encourage a civil engineering or construction engineering undergraduate degee.
For more information about the program, click on the button below:
Application Submission Process:
Iowa State University has a self managed application process, which means you collect the appropriate materials and submit them electronically and by mail as necessary to the addresses below. For the items to be mailed, it is very important that you separate your materials correctly.
|Required by Office of Admissions
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores (sent by testing services)
- Official TOEFL scores (sent by testing services)
Required to be sent by mail to the address below:
Mail Admissions Envelope To:
Office of Admissions
100 Enrollment Services
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-2011 USA
|Required by Program
Send to program:
- The online recommendation letter is preferred.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions. The Department does not need copies.
- You will be contacted by email after a period of time if any of your application materials are missing.
- It may take up to three months for an admission decision. Please feel free to contact us about the status of your application if you have not received feedback from us after three months of submitting your materials.
Civil Engineering Graduate Program
Iowa State University
394 Town Engineering
Ames, IA 50011-3232